The Sole Supplier talks all things sneakers, business and industry.
George Sullivan (CEO of The Sole Supplier) and Alex Vas are joined by Andy Wilson aka The_Sneakerdog. Andy is a trader with insights into the sneaker industry and how brands create hype around releases. They discuss:
- How much do brands make from hype products?
- How big is the high heat market?
- What factors affect the cost of production?
- Which brands is the most profitable?
- The effect of Brexit on buying sneakers?
Categories | Test
Filetype: MP3 - Size: 175.71MB - Duration: 1:16:46 m (320 kbps 48000 Hz)
From the admin area you can customize this box. For instance you can add Widgets and Buttons
You can optionally disable the freebox if you don't need it.