The Sole Supplier talks all things sneakers, business and industry.
George Sullivan, CEO of The Sole Supplier and Alex Vas are back with a very educational episode featuring: Kola Tytler, associate of the Yeezy Mafia and founder of Dropout Milano discusses
- The early days of Yeezy Mafia.
- What the brands think.
- How Dropout Milano got into the resale market.
- What brands think of resellers.
- What collaboration is coming next for Nike.
- How to build a bot.
Emily Atkins, Head of Community at The Sole Supplier discusses - How she won a sneaker bot.
- What bots she uses and which ones work well.
- How the music industry collaborations have similarities to sneakers.
We hope you enjoy.
Categories | Test
Filetype: MP3 - Size: 128.22MB - Duration: 56:00 m (320 kbps 48000 Hz)
From the admin area you can customize this box. For instance you can add Widgets and Buttons
You can optionally disable the freebox if you don't need it.